हैप्पी न्यू ईयर लगभग हर किसी के लिए बहुप्रतीक्षित मौकों में से एक है । यह दुनिया भर में उम्र, लिंग, जाति और धर्म के बावजूद मनाया जाता है । सभी लोग इस महान दिन को पूरी खुशी और खुशी के साथ मनाएंगे जैसे आधी रात की पार्टियों में भाग लेकर, एक-दूसरे के साथ उपहारों का आदान-प्रदान, आयोजन और खेल खेलने, नृत्य, गायन आदि जैसी मजेदार गतिविधियों में भाग लेने, यह सबसे अधिक में से एक होगा मज़ा और मनोरंजन है कि पैदा करेगा की वजह से लोगों के सभी आयु वर्ग के लिए यादगार दिन ।
- Work hard and keep perseverance to achieve desired success.Embrace the New Year with not just a new look but also with a new and positive approach to make things simple in the year ahead.
- I pray that this New Year will bring you new joy, new hope, new inspiration, new goals and new achievements with a new taste of life. Happy New Year.
- I desire and pray that you may enjoy good health, great wealth, boundless joy and unquantifiable peace. Happy New Year.
- May the New Year bring joy, peace, and happiness to you and your entire family.
- I hope the New Year brings with it another year of love, hope, and happiness.
- Thinking of you as we celebrate the New Year. Wishing you love and health.
- I hope you have a truly remarkable New Year filled with everything you hoped for.
- A New Year has tiptoed in.
Let’s go forward to meet it.
Let’s welcome the 365 days it brings.
Let’s live well with love in our hearts towards God and all people.
Let’s walk through its corridors with praise songs on our lips.
- “My gift of unconditional love I give to you, with sincerity, blessings and loyalty too. Have a wonderful New Year my darling!”
- “May you have a year that is filled with love, laughter, brightness and hope. Wishing you a Happy New Year 2018!”
- “Take a leap of faith and begin this wondrous new year by believing. Believe in yourself.”
- “Good health, good luck and much happiness throughout the year.”
- “One of the main reasons that we lose our enthusiasm in life is because we become ungrateful. we let what was once a miracle become common to us. we get so accustomed to his goodness it becomes a routine…”
- “In the New Year, may your right hand always be stretched out in friendship, never in want.”
- “Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.”
- “New Year’s Day is every man’s birthday.”
- “Making resolutions is a cleansing ritual of self-assessment and repentance that demands personal honesty and, ultimately, reinforces humility. Breaking them is part of the cycle.”
- “Of all sounds of all bells…most solemn and touching is the peal which rings out the Old Year.”
- “New Year’s is a harmless annual institution, of no particular use to anybody save as a scapegoat for promiscuous drunks, and friendly calls and humbug resolutions.”
- “We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.”